Monday, December 21, 2009

Letter 12-01-09

Dear everyone,
dearelder.com is the best way to communicate with me however if you want to
send me an e-mail that's fine too. I recieve the dearelder letters the day
after you send them. We have had Elder Holland come through as well as
Elder Oaks which has been nice and we have Elder Bednar tonight!!! We have
had some health problems in the District, 3 Elders got sick and so it has
been tricky organizing exchanges for everyone. We still don't know when I
will be leaving to Brazil. Right now we are skyping the teachers in Brazil
because they are bored and have no one to teach because there are hardly any
elders there because of visas, whereas here we have too many. So it has
been crazy but fun. I wrote you a letter and will be sending pictures soon,
I love you all. Tell Josh that a mission will be the most fun and
worthwhile thing that any young man can do before he gets married.

Elder Steed

No comments:

Post a Comment